The San Diego Section of the Marine Technology Society is proud to
announce its 15th annual summer internship program. The MTS Program
will provide a six-week summer experience for motivated high school
students, hosted by one of MTS's corporate sponsors. Click
here to see what previous interns have said about their experiences
with the program.
Students who participated in the 2012 MTS San Diego Summer Internship Program.
Left to Right:Jason Chu, Connor Heise, Colin Murphy, Maude Hoffmann, Weston Braun, Gabriel Lopez, Sydney Limond, Sara Walden, Larry Nordell (program chair), Alicia Cabrera-Mino, Cassidy Walker, Chris Rose, William Quan, Tristan Murphy, Caleb Logan.
||Teledyne RD Instruments
Students will be provided with a hands-on science/technology experience, building important scientific, technical and employment skills under the direction of a workplace mentor. Students will also receive a $1920 stipend upon successful completion of the program.
- Must be at least 16 years old on July 1, 2013.
- Must be starting the 11th or 12th grade in the fall
- Must have a 3.5 GPA or better.
- Must submit a complete application. The application form may be photocopied in b&w.
- Applications are due January 15, 2013.
- Interviews and Student Selection will occur during
- All students interviewed will be contacted about the status of their application.
- Final Student Selection will occur in late May/early
- Internships begin in early July 2013.